With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investigate and author complex process deviations.
- Identify robust Corrective Actions and manage actions through to completion.
- Lead multifunctional teams to complete improvement projects on site.
- Lead multifunctional root cause analysis investigations for equipment and process issues and incidents.
- Complete process and equipment FMEA and change controls.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements.
Requirements as a Process Engineer:
- Equipment and process validation experience
- Sterile filling processes and equipment experience
- SAP Experience
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
QC Systems Integration Specialist – Contract – Ireland – 6 months With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.