With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
As a Process Engineer, you will be a Fill/Finish SME on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver a strategy in line with current best practices to ensure best in class Aseptic Excellence throughout Form / Fill Finish activities
- Responsible for Operational Readiness for all primary aseptic manufacturing (inclusive of Process Simulations) and development of cross-functional strategies to build compliance and efficiencies into each process
- Effectively lead the Process Simulation development and execution
- Troubleshoot complex drug product fill/finish problems and use extensive experience to adopt or propose robust solutions.
- Provide hands-on direction for Aseptic/Sterile Fill Finish cGMP manufacturing activities and actively coach in Aseptic Excellence
- 10 years’ experience in a Fill Finish/Sterile Environment / working in a GMP environment with proven ability to drive projects and deliver results
- Operational experience within high speed aseptic filling lines and formulations areas
- Experience in aseptic manufacturing with extensive technical expertise in Aseptic Techniques and Form / Fill Finish
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.