One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
As a Process Engineer you will be assisting with Tech Transfers on site, so previous experience in this area would be very advantageous.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical support for process equipment.
- Participate in change controls and other compliance related tasks.
- Participate in the review of current and future procedures
- Analyse the results of testing and determine the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or Science
- Prior experience with Ultrafiltration and Diafiltration
- Prior experience in Tech Transfer and advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of GDP within pharmaceutical industry
- 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- An understanding of Delta-V
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Health & Safety Specialist – Cork - Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Health & Safety Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.