One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for four Process Engineers to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide operational process support and expertise to the Integrated Process Team/ CoE. Accountable for supporting the smooth running of the IPT value stream.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability, maximise performance through OEE and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound manufacturing/Engineering stewardship, equipment resource planning, maintenance scheduling and control. For example shutdown activities, vendor management, change control.
- Minimum three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence through OEE, predictive maintenance planning.
- Process and technology background
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Specialist - Validation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for two Technical
Validation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 8 Month Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Validation Specialists to join their team
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.