One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This role provides operational, environmental, safety and treatment expertise to the Waste Water Treatment Plant to enable the manufacture of quality pharmaceutical products.
- Management of day to day operations of WWTP operations – maximising the performance.
- Ensure WWTP equipment availability and identify / implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- At least three years operational experience in WWTP plant environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of utility management, Waste water treatment, safety and environmental compliance.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Quality Specialist - Documentation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team
Validation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.