One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Trouble shoots, investigates and documents process issues and deviations.
- Identify and implement process improvement and optimisation opportunities.
- Participate in and closure of HAZOP recommendations.
- Ensures that all safety, quality, environment and financial goals are addressed.
- At least two years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on knowledge with change control, plant processing and equipment.
- Understanding of Safety and Environmental Procedures.
- Experience with documentation systems, Trackwise, SAP.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
EHS - Health and Safety - Global Phamaceutical Company - 6 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team close to the
Documentation - MIDAS - Trackwise - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 8 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Documentation Specialist to join their team
Our client, One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.