Are you looking for your next long term assignment?
I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for a Process Engineer.
The Engineer will work as part of the core Process Engineering team supporting operational activities and business projects.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Provide engineering expertise to develop and optimise new or existing process to successfully and deliver drug substances.
- Investigate innovative technologies to Improve sustainability, yield, cycle time quality of drug product;
- Develop tech transfer model by using multi-variant approach to ensure successful manufacturability of the product
- Work closely with Supply chain, Equipment manufacturer, customer, project management, customer service, NPDM, formulation, providing process engineering solutions, technical discussion and scale up process into manufacturing facilities to deliver customer project;
- Support development of engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations.
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management, and technical personnel.
- Requires exemplary communication ability with internal customers, project engineers, and technical staff
- Degree in Engineering
- Engineering experience in a process development, technology transfer and manufacturing environment;
- Prefer experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- A proactive problem solver with a positive attitude.
If you are interested in discussing this position, please submit your profile and I will be in contact at my earliest convenience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
X4 Manufacturing Technology Engineers – Upstream/Downstream - 12 Month Contract - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale
IT Business Analyst – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals A global pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area are searching for an IT Business Analyst to join them on a
Documentation Specialist – Contract – Ireland - Pharmaceuticals Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.