Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This role provides operational, environmental, safety and treatment expertise to the Waste Water Treatment Plant to enable the manufacture of quality pharmaceutical products.
- Management of day to day operations of WWTP operations – maximising the performance.
- Ensure WWTP equipment availability and identify / implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- At least three years operational experience in WWTP plant environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of utility management, Waste water treatment, safety and environmental compliance.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence
Are you an experienced project controls / cost professional looking for your next long-term assignment? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment
CSV Engineer with Delta V experience required for Biopharmaceutical client in Cork. I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.