Working on the technical transfer of new products into our clients facility and ongoing process review work, you will be working with multi-disciplined teams such as Manufacturing, Utilities and Quality Assurance. You will be ensuring improved yields, productivity and that production targets are met. You will also be responsible for ensuring all manufacturing requirements are met from a process equipment perspective for New Product Introductions to existing Aseptic Filling Equipment.
This is a technical role requiring problem solving through data analysis using scientific methods focusing on process capability.
- Leading/involvement in process improvement projects or New Product Introduction projects as directed
- Coordinate with other departments to develop the Engineering Strategy for new products introduced
- Manage integration of New Product Introductions according to project lifecycles
- Provide engineering support for all activities in new product introductions to existing Aseptic Manufacturing Equipment
- Prepare project timings & identify all resource requirements and evaluate financials for Manufacturing Engineering
- Practical problem solving and root case analysis
- Process parameter monitoring and control, yield analysis
- Follow through on actions logs, project milestones and presentations.
- Look for new innovative technologies Build a deep understanding of process variables
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting of product and process metrics
- Work with quality management systems, process change management, ISO,, risk assessment, standard work document
- Appropriate Engineering qualification. Ideally Chemical, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Material Engineering degree, NFQ Level 8 or higher.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and lean systems is an advantage
- IT literacy will ideally include SQL databases and Mini tab.
- Experience in pharmaceutical processes is an advantage, particularly with Aseptic Filling (RABs or Isolator technologies).
- The candidate should be able to examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- Ability to make informed and timely decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks associated
- A team player with a can do, pro-active attitude and a passion for improvement
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.