The East Coast is a hive of activity for the Biotech industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a project for a global organisation with great longevity of employment possibility.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Process Engineer with biopharmaceutical experience to join this new project for a period of 6 months initially on a 3 year project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum qualification B.Sc./ B.Eng. or M.Sc./ M.Eng. Degree in Engineering or related scientific field
- 2-5 years work experience GMP / Bio-Pharma Maintenance &/or Engineering
- Must have proficient knowledge of controls and automation operations
- Will be working in an FDA regulated cleanroom environment that requires full gowning (tyvek coverall, gloves, hair cover, shoe covers.)
- Requires automation and controls engineering design, repairs and maintenance.
- Experience in Process Data Analytics is desired.
- In-depth understanding of process/project engineering and technologies pertinent to unit operations with particular focus on Bulk Biological Upstream unit operations, including Seed train design, Bioreactor design, Media and Buffer preparation, Centrifugation, Homogenisation, Purification, Mobile Process Vessels, Bioburden reduction/Sterile Filtration and CIP/SIP
- Knowledge of DCS / PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of managing own work load / project management
- Excellent communication/presentation/organizational skills.
Get on touch today to find out more about this role.
Are you interested in joining a brilliant company where there are lots of opportunities to learn new technology and develop current skillset whilst working on a fast-paced multi-million-dollar project
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months+. This role will be assisting with a large produc
Do you want to be involved with an exciting long-term pharmaceutical project? One of our global clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in a picturesque Austrian location. The C
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.