This vacancy has now expired
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Process Engineer with biopharmaceutical experience to join this new project for a period of 6 months initially on a 3-year project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum qualification B.Sc./B.Eng. or M.Sc./M.Eng. Degree in Engineering or related scientific field
- 2-5 years of work experience GMP/Bio-Pharma Maintenance &/or Engineering
- Must have proficient knowledge of controls and automation operations
- Will be working in an FDA regulated cleanroom environment that requires full gowning (Tyvek coverall, gloves, hair cover, shoe covers)
- Requires automation and controls engineering design, repairs and maintenance
- Experience in Process Data Analytics is desired
- In-depth understanding of process/project engineering and technologies pertinent to unit operations with particular focus on Bulk Biological Upstream unit operations, including Seed train design, Bioreactor design, Media and Buffer preparation, Centrifugation, Homogenisation, Purification, Mobile Process Vessels, Bioburden reduction/Sterile Filtration and CIP/SIP
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of managing own workload/project management
- Excellent communication/presentation/organizational skills.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.