With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Involved with process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing.
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures and participate in investigation reports
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs
- At least two years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Equipment and process validation
- Sterile filling processes and equipment
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Project Engineer - FPLC - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Leinster - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical
Process Engineer - Technical Transfer – 11 month contract – Pharmaceuticals - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical
Republic of Ireland
Mechanical Engineer - Pharmaceuticals - Capital Project - January start - 11 month contract - Leinster With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.