Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Process Engineers with Fill/Finish experience to join this new project for a period of 6 months initially with a likely extension.
Key Measures for the role:
- Provide technical & scientific leadership on aseptic processing and fill/finish activities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) utilising technical competence and knowledge in aseptic processing, fill-finish, inspection and packaging to provide guidance on best practices to improve aseptic processes and procedures and maintain regulatory compliance
- Coordinate cross-functional root cause investigations as appropriate.
- Generate and review documentation supporting technology transfer and New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Responsible for associated documentation to ensure quality and compliance required for regulatory submissions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and technology providers
- Aseptic / Sterile Process Experience
- Fill/Finish Experience
- Downstream Manufacturing Experience
- Tech Transfer & NPI Experience
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Maintenance Scheduler to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
Our client, One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They have been
Republic of Ireland
A fantastic opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility in Cork. You will be joining a leading Biopharma company who focus on a range of products which are life-changing for individuals. We
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.