This vacancy has now expired
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Process Engineers with Fill/Finish experience to join this new project for a period of 6 months initially with a likely extension.
Key Measures for the role:
- Provide technical & scientific leadership on aseptic processing and fill/finish activities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) utilising technical competence and knowledge in aseptic processing, fill-finish, inspection and packaging to provide guidance on best practices to improve aseptic processes and procedures and maintain regulatory compliance
- Coordinate cross-functional root cause investigations as appropriate.
- Generate and review documentation supporting technology transfer and New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Responsible for associated documentation to ensure quality and compliance required for regulatory submissions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and technology providers
- Aseptic / Sterile Process Experience
- Fill/Finish Experience
- Downstream Manufacturing Experience
- Tech Transfer & NPI Experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
South West England
CQV Engineer - Contract - 12 Months + Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! CQV Package Equipment
Global Pharmaceutical Organisation require a Validation Engineer to support on a CAPEX Investment Project. We have an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced validation engineer to work
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.