This vacancy has now expired
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Process Engineers with Fill/Finish experience to join this new project for a period of 6 months initially with a likely extension.
Key Measures for the role:
- Provide technical & scientific leadership on aseptic processing and fill/finish activities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) utilising technical competence and knowledge in aseptic processing, fill-finish, inspection and packaging to provide guidance on best practices to improve aseptic processes and procedures and maintain regulatory compliance
- Coordinate cross-functional root cause investigations as appropriate.
- Generate and review documentation supporting technology transfer and New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Responsible for associated documentation to ensure quality and compliance required for regulatory submissions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and technology providers
- Aseptic / Sterile Process Experience
- Fill/Finish Experience
- Downstream Manufacturing Experience
- Tech Transfer & NPI Experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A great new opportunity for an experienced Qualified Person to join a global Pharmaceutical company on their tablet manufacturing site. This multinational company has several sites across UK and
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more QA specialists for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? QA Specialist required to join a Global biotech
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Documentation Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.