Process Safety Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing the EHS programmes/policy required to ensure compliance with local legislation, our company's standards and industry best practices.
- Preparing Process Safety Procedures and other related documents.
- Providing guidance and support to relevant stakeholders on all aspects of Process Safety Management.
- Completing EHS Audits and Inspections and supporting external audits undertaken by Regulatory agencies, Insurance providers or corporate.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and corporate stakeholders as required.
- Preparing Process Safety and Emergency Management training materials and delivery of training.
- Providing Process Safety technical support to stakeholders during the introduction or modification of exiting processes and infrastructure.
- Completing/Chairing PHA studies (HAZOP/LOPA)
- Providing safety support for trouble shooting activities; participating in safety compliance reviews and providing technical support as necessary to resolve safety issues.
- Completing investigations into process safety and general safety incidents and the development of corrective and preventative actions as required.
- Supporting Installation Qualification and Operational Qualifications
- Participating in and approving pre-start up safety reviews and equipment walk-downs.
- Maintaining compliance with the requirements of the Major Accident Prevention Policy (MAPP) and the COMAH Safety Management System (SMS).
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or an Engineering / Science Degree with Higher Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years' EHS experience in Pharmaceutical or other industry which is regulated under the requirements of the SEVESO and Industrial Emission Directives.
- Knowledge of HAZOP, LOPA and SIL.
- Knowledge of ATEX/EPD
- Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects.
If you would like to find out more about this or any other roles, please apply now for immediate consideration.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Junior Process Engineer – County Cork – Biologics – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for a step into the Pharma / Biopharma industry? Have you finished a degree or first year in
Republic of Ireland
QA CQV Specialist - Ireland - 18+ month contract A fantastic long-term contract opportunity focusing on delivering a new vial filling line. You'll be joining the Quality team with an overview of
Permit Coordinator – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.