Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Process Scientist to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting and executing experimental design, data analysis and interpretation to resolve complex cell culture deviations.
- Supporting process improvement and troubleshooting.
- Authoring and reviewing development operating procedures and technical reports.
- Previous role within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with practical experience of cell culture processing.
- Experience executing experimental programmes in the laboratory.
Apply now for further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Programme Manager - Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients
Equipment Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company- Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Deviation Quality Specialist | 11 month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | Global Pharmaceutical Client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.