Procurement Sourcing Manager
This vacancy has now expired
40 hour working week and will need to be able to commute to site in Dublin. .
We are looking for someone with specific links to Quality, QC and Supply Chain experience as well as:
- 5 -10 years’ experience in a Multi-national GMP manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support and implement Strategic Sourcing projects.
- Procurement and Sourcing functional experience, including integrated systems and platforms.
- Category management experience in Quality Control – CLO’s, Supply Chain - Clinical and Commercial Operations & managing external Third Party spend in areas indicated
- Project management experience supporting cross-functional teams
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Manage assigned business relationships and gain a comprehensive understanding of business owner requirements.
- In collaboration with business owners, implement global sourcing and procurement strategies that consolidate and optimize both the vendor base and services, while securing the lowest TCO and access to the highest levels of service and quality
- Conduct spend analysis’ and applicable support of business case development to support and enable tactical roll-out of agreed sourcing plans.
- Promote and support end-users on sourcing and procurement policies and procedures through team interactions and other defined training programs.
- Develop and implement solutions to enhance sourcing and procurement performance, platforms & service delivery issues as required.
- Be committed to cost control and cost reductions for the company while at the same time maintaining continuous timely supply of goods and services.
- Introduce new and innovative ideas for the sourcing and procurement of goods and services.
- Actively develop and manage supplier relationship and performance management using key performance indicators, business scorecard development, governance and by effectively managing contract oversight for assigned service providers.
- Lead implementation of sourcing initiatives supporting the Strategic Supply Chain (Site Selection), Global QC Groups and Contract Laboratories Spend and any broader Operations support, as directed. Includes RFI, RFP, RFQ, EOI activities
- Review internal business partner requests, solicit, and evaluate proposals. Supports business performance reviews, contract negotiations, as apply, and contracting oversight and monitoring to drive best value and service provider performance.
- Lead strategic sourcing activities for assigned category and tiered service providers, including RFx development and execution, Statement of Works drafting, Price review and negotiations.
- Support the negotiation of contracts with an emphasis on financial terms & conditions, risk management and business continuity
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Techinical Services Specialist - Contract - Dublin Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable. Remote
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.