If you or someone you know has the ability to review detailed cost and manage a vendor portfolio then we should be talking.
This is your chance to work for a company that is a pioneer in gene and cell therapy focusing on long-term curative treatments. With vast investment being made into the organisation and new build projects on the horizon this is the ideal time to join the team and establish yourself as a key team member. They are led by an experienced executive team that are leading them to a bright and exciting future.
The purpose of this role is to manage the execution of Procurement services across the business where you have an opportunity to shape and evolve the role.
It is a pivotal role for the organisation but some key responsibilities would be:
- To lead negotiations with suppliers to ensure best commercial terms are in place
- Identify and recommend new suppliers to the business
- use your experience to provide purchasing support across all areas of the business
- Reviewing cost and providing insight to seek improvement
- Managing the vendor portfolio
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous procurement experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong demonstrable purchasing experience
- Excellent negotiator
- Understand the commercial impact of decisions and implications on procurement process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist - Hertfordshire Our client based in the peaceful surroundings of Hertfordshire are now looking for an experienced Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.