Production Supervisor - Biologics - Holland
Are you a Production Supervisor / Manufacturing Supervisor with knowledge of Biopharmaceutical processes?
If so I have the role for you...
Biologics cGMP commercial manufacturing site based in Holland are looking for a Manufacturing Operations Supervisor to work over see a team of 12 technicians working within the Engineering Team
The site specialises in preclinical and commercial manufacturing including Cell Culture manufacturing, scale up through to commercial manufacture.
You will be required to:
- Oversee the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products in compliance with international quality requirements as defined by FDA, EMEA, cGMP etc.
- Lead and progress control of daily production activities
- Supervise, coach and instructs technicians on day-to-day and longer term activities
- Has worked within a GMP environment for 5+ years
- The Supervisor should be experienced in the field of Cell Culture or Down Stream Processing, chromatography etc.
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical processes (cell culturing or DSP) acquired over several years of experience.
- Proficient in English
- Manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products in compliance with international quality requirements as defined by FDA, EMEA, ICH, cGMP etc.
- The Supervisor is responsible for the daily leading and progress control of daily production activities
There will be a Shift Schedule:
One week morning shift 07:30 – 16:00 the other week evening shift 15:00 – 23:30. Plus every 3rd Saturday a day shift (8hrs)
Call me for further details on this project!
Do you want to work for a global pharmaceutical company in Amsterdam? Look no further! Our client, an international leading diversified healthcare and Fortune 200 company with approximately 94,000 em
Leading Food Manufacturer based in Holland have an initial 6 month contract for an experienced Projet Engineer<br><br>Working closely with Project Manager you will be responsible for the engineering
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing its
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.