Production Team Leader
This vacancy has now expired
The role has a great progression and development opportunity.
- Responsible for the operation of the department on a designated shift within the Operations Area.
- Provide leadership and line management to the team, coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team consistently delivers all the production targets, monitoring any issues, and in compliance with cGMP, product licences, KPIs and H&S standards through the optimum use of resources in a safe environment.
- Accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in an agreed time frame and within all quality parameters and for the performance management process. Decisions and results have an impact on the department and their success.
- Experience working in cGMP environment.
- Manufacturing background.
- Solid understanding of all people related processes and procedures.
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free and on target.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team to success.
- Capable of taking initiative.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety and ability to perform risk assessments.
- Exercise considerable initiative/judgement in work methods and in interpreting and delegating work requirements/goals.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and IT skills.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, analyse and challenge.
Are you an experienced Electrical & Automation professional within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of
Technical Specialist, Global Biologics Company, Hertfordshire Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.