This vacancy has now expired
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Production Technician to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a Production Technician:
- Producing sterile products using good aseptic procedures in a clean room environment.
- Performing both daily environmental monitoring and routine monitoring for the building.
- Follow SOP and Batch paperwork instructions for completion of job tasks
- Participate in one or more of the Safety assessments for COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Risk assessments or Manual handling (Training will be given)
- To be flexible to Business needs, train and work in other areas as required
- Support cleaning requirements in the Area
- To maintain safe working practices at all times.
Requirements as a Production Technician:
- GCSE/ A level ( or equivalent), with an interest in a scientific field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of product quality, for example: demonstrated through Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Evidence of excellent attention to detail and ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Cleanroom experience desirable
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Located in the South East of England in commutable distance from Central London, this position would suit both local candidates and those wishing to commute from the city. We are looking for a
Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on a
Regulatory Affairs Consultant - Hertfordshire - 5 Month contract Our global Pharmaceutical client based in leafy Hertfordshire is now looking for an experienced Regulatory Consultant to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.