This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Programme Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing PM expertise to a variety of project across the site – quality, supply chain, continuous improvement and engineering.
- Run the score card governance each week and portfolio governance each month.
- Play a significant role in the development of the PMO office, including reviewing scheduling standards and looking into the programme management model.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Project Management positions, ideally within the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry.
- PMI certified
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Need to be versatile – experience working on different projects and different levels of people (directors down to technical specialists)
- Change management knowledge and Lean Six Sigma is a big plus.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
Lead Project Engineer - Cork - 12 Month Contract Quanta are looking for a senior, lead project engineer to join a 12-month project in Cork starting in the new year. A suitable project engineer
Waste Water Treatment Plant - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - Jan 2021 start - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a WWTP Specialist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.