The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure the site delivers on its key strategic projects and initiatives, as part of the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Program oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, business case development, milestone identification, governance, risk identification & mitigation, execution oversight and closure.
- Identification of risks and issues and the implementation of mitigating actions.
- Oversight & control of program cost management throughout the life cycle, and continually providing sound financial stewardship and control.
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience in delivery of a broad range of programs, in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Programme & Project Management tools & techniques with a wide spectrum of Project Leads and team members.
- Experience in site-wide strategic planning initiatives and supporting resulting programs and projects and demonstrated success in a programme environment – e.g. six sigma and PIT.
- Understands the typical program and project life cycles in a strongly regulated GMP environment
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Specialist - Validation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for two Technical
Validation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 8 Month Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Validation Specialists to join their team
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.