Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Programme Manager to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and lead the operational readiness planning for the site from post OQ activities through to product filling; integrating CQV and operational readiness project schedules via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence; identifying threats to the schedule.
- At least three years’ experience in a biopharmaceutical environment, with a recent role in a new start-up project.
- Hands-on knowledge of Primavera P6
- Expertise in Project and Program Management, including planning and execution of projects.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Scientist - Contract - Ireland Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients
Equipment Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company- Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Deviation Quality Specialist | 11 month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | Global Pharmaceutical Client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.