Project Automation Engineer
Our global Pharmaceutical client, based near Belfast in Northern Ireland, are looking to add a Project Engineer focused on Automation to their team.
You will be responsible for the specification, design, development, installation, testing and administration of control systems to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standard. The focus of the work will be to ensure that automation systems operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with cGXP regulation.
This is an excellent long term contract opportunity.
- Provide technical support for new and existing automation systems on site.
- Apply knowledge of automation systems to manage the specification, design, and implementation of building automation and process control solutions in accordance with GAMP 5 and other recognised industry best practices.
- Manage the upgrade/patching/modification of existing systems, providing technical input to the assessment of impact from the proposed change, and initiating and following the relevant change management process.
- Commission automation systems, and manage the resolution of deficiencies through to completion.
- Identify training requirements and provide technical training for operations, engineering and maintenance staff in the use of new and existing automation systems.
- Supervise and co-ordinate outside contractors.
- Liaise with group IS /IT to ensure interfaces between automation systems and IS / IT systems are clearly understood, setup
~]'[and managed appropriately.
- Identify new technology that could be used to provide real business benefit.
- Assist in the development of internal automation standards and good engineering practices.
- BEng or BSc in Software Engineering or Automation related subject.
- Experience in delivering excellent results and projects in the pharmaceutical industry or another manufacturing environment.
- Experience of providing support, maintenance, or system administration for existing automation systems.
- Experience of specification, design, installation, commissioning automation systems (PLC, SCADA, DCS etc).
- Proficient in the use of risk management techniques in the identification, assessment and control of risk.
- Working knowledge of development and review of hardware and software design documentation including I/O lists, FDS, SDS, test documents, etc.
- Experience on Emerson Delta V- DCS configuration to include new installations and modifications on existing plant.
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.