Project Controller - Accounts Receivable
Are you looking to work for a renewable operator with a 10-year future project pipeline?
Our client, an international leading diversified renewable energy operator, with project locations worldwide, develops, builds, and operates offshore wind farms along the coasts of several European countries.
Currently they are looking for a Project Controller, to join their team based in Germany on an initial 18-month contract. Travel to sites is also necessary for this position.
- Ensuring the correct work-flow management is adhered to (i.e., procure-to-pay process, cash flow analysis and demand requests)
- Establishing budget controlling tools and processes for all offshore wind projects including team cost controlling and input into mid-term planning as well as forecast processes
- Aligning with accounting and reporting (i.e., content management and input into reporting/accounting cycles, coordination with internal and external interfaces)
- Ensuring value optimization (i.e., case management)
- Establishing risk management tools and processes whilst adhering to all internal guidelines
- Providing awareness and transparency to support project decisions as well as contribution on timely responses to all information where needed
- Contribution to improvement initiatives and optimization programs
- Close alignment with project teams and further internal and external interfaces within the financial project management remit
- Ensuring that all work is compliant and in accordance with all Project guidelines
- Assisting with the coordination of external neutral opinions and timely reviews of Q&A documentation to ensure evaluations are progressing in a satisfying manner
- Support to financial project management on all respective offshore projects
- Extensive Experience in Project Controlling
- Value Optimization and Risk Management
- Extensive experience within Accounts Receivable & work-flow Management
- Interface Management
- Management Support Functions
If you have the required skills and are looking for a new challenge, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
An exciting long-term contract opportunity working with a leading global wind farm developer for their project based in Poland. We are seeking two Electrical Engineers to provide support and work
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.