Project Controls Lead
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within the South-East of the UK and within easy reach of major airports.
With a recent successful audit result and a blockbuster drug in development/preparation for release they are entering a period of significant activity and capital project spend.
They are seeking the expertise of a Project Controls Lead.
- Inception and feasibility
- Cost control
- Monitor and comment on budget estimate and cost plan
- Monitor cost implications during detailed design stage
- Review and update overall cash flow
- Monitor and comment on the development of the cost plan
- Tenders (Civil, Structural, Building Fit Out)
- Advise on tendering and contractual arrangements
- Advise on insurance responsibilities and warranties
- Advise on bonds for performance and other purposes
- Review preliminary enquiries, tender documentation, tender processes, tender reports, and contract documentation
- Check tender submissions for accuracy, level of pricing, pricing policy etc.
- Advise on submission of programme of work and method statement
- Tenders (Mechanical, Electrical, Piping, Equipment)
- As above
- Tenders (Equipment)
- Agree standard terms, RFQ requirements, pricing structures
- Collate tender documents including equipment specifications, data sheets, general specifications, drawings, supplier compliance matrix, drawing and data requirements, spare parts, maintenance, specialist tools, delivery schedules, payment schedules, shipping etc.
- Issue RFQ documents, field and collate queries, prepare tender comparisons and expedite as required
- Audit recommendations for interim payments to contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in accordance with contract requirements
- Audit landlord proportion split
- Audit cost reports
- Produce payment certification
- Contract administration
- Interface with procurement
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical / related industry project
- Strong organisational / management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in learning more, please apply for further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Production Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Production Technician to join their team on
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.