Project Controls Specialist
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Controls Specialist to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US. .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Controls Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and implement Project Control execution plans
- Develop, monitor and maintain overall Monthly Project Cost Reports including: cost budgeting/forecasting/reporting, progress measurement/schedule status, change management, risk management, and early warning of issues
- Support implementation of Target Value Delivery
- Develop and maintain overall Project Spending Plans
- Interface with AE (Architect Engineer) & CM (Construction Management) Project Control personnel to ensure timely communication and support of project scheduling, control and reporting requirements
- Support interactive planning sessions for project schedules
- Working knowledge of progress measurement methods and understanding of earned value systems
- Review EPCM/Engineering Partners project staffing plans for new projects and ongoing projects
- Understanding and implementation of Change Management and Risk Management
- Understanding and reporting of cost accruals
- Support of project financial close out requirements including asset definition and valuation
- Oversight of individuals (EPCM Partners generally) performing some, or all, of the above functions.
- Liaison with various groups outside the Engineering organization
Requirements as a Project Controls Specialist:
- 10+ years applicable Project Control related experience
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills and willing to accept and drive change and innovation
- Working knowledge of project cost and financial management aspects within SAP system (or similar) software
- Experience in Lean Project Delivery Methodologies
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Project Management, Construction Management and/or Estimating experience
- Knowledge of Capital Management processes
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.