The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This individual will be a part of the Project Management Office (PMO), its goal being to ensure the site delivers on its key strategic projects and initiatives.
- Manages the preparation of schedules for all phases of a project.
- Responsible for ensuring that schedule updates from the various area owners are carried out and that these inputs are cross checked and consistent with one another to support the overall Project/Program
- To analyse project requirements and manage the preparation of a Project Master Schedule which integrates strategies and constraints for all project phases.
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience in project coordination and scheduling of a broad spectrum of projects in the Pharma industry.
- In depth experience of MS Project Progress Reporting, Critical Path Analysis and Key resource profiling and Excel
- Experience with Management Systems such as PM, EHS, Trackwise, SAP, PRINCE, Microsoft PM etc
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification in a strongly regulated GMP environments
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Engineer, focussing on fire and safety systems, to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
Documentation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Documentation Specialists to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.