Project Cost Lead
This vacancy has now expired
I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment have a requirement for a Project Cost Lead.
The Project Cost Lead will have a Finance or Project Engineering background and will be well versed in managing cost activities across large scale capital investment projects.
The successful Project Cost lead will hold responsibility for:
- Managing all cost activities
- Change management process procedures
- Earned value performance
- Progress reporting
- Change orders
- Develop and communicate project control plans, processes and cost baselines.
- Review of cost estimates (by others) at various stage gates of engineering development.
- Coordinate the collection of measurement information, resource, cost and physical progress.
- Monitor and evaluate cost and integrated earned value performance.
- Assist project managers in identifying, administering and implementing change management processes and procedures.
- Create and maintain project risk register and track the release of contingency.
- Candidates should ideally have a degree qualification or equivalent, in an appropriate Engineering or Finance discipline and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Previous experience in execution and administration of largescale projects is essential.
- Good commercial and engineering industry knowledge is desirable.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Engineer – 12-month contract – Tipperary Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.