This vacancy has now expired
Opportunity for a Project Director to join a $200 million+ New Build Cell and Gene therapy Project based on the East Coast of America.
The Cell and Gene therapy market is one of the fastest growing markets within Lifesciences and our client is at the forefront of this movement, investing over $200 million in a state-of-the-art facility 1 hour from Washington.
The successful candidate will own the project from conceptual design until operational handover and their initial responsibility will be to create a project team; set up cash flows; value engineering and deliver the new build project on time and within budget. They will bring the stakeholders together to update on the progress and report directly into the Global Engineering team.
Project Director requirements:
- Previous experience of taking full responsibility of the delivery of the asset – from capital project into operational readiness & handover
- Management of large-scale new build facility experience - $200 mil +
- Biologics or Cell and Gene therapy background
- Proven experience in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Ability to build a strong team who can deliver within set deadlines
- All round experience to support with every aspect of the project
- Fantastic communication skills with all levels including stakeholders
- You must be eligible to work in the US
If you are interested in finding out more about this excellent opportunity for a Project Director or would like to have a confidential discussion about any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Annabel Nangle for further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.