Project Engineer (Array Cables)
This vacancy has now expired
- Prepare the provisioning/sub-contracting scopes of work, acting both as a client and contractor, and evaluate proposals from the sub-contractors.
- Checking and approving drawings from review, to construction up to as-built revisions.
- Support ad hoc requests from Project Management.
- Key role in communicating between site/vessel and the office.
- Devise and prepare methodologies/procedures for offshore operations.
- Co-ordinate production of storyboards and drafting requirements.
- Manage the mobilisation of vessels and equipment as needed.
- Carry out basic hand calculations and produce design reports/technical notes.
- Prepare and use quality documentation such as FAT plans and ITPs as required.
- Cost control and financial modelling.
- Scheduling and planning for project execution.
- Represent Project Team on-site/offshore
- 5+ year experience in offshore vessel-based work with a background subsea installation engineering.
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer.
- Experience in International project work.
- Willing to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Power Cable Lay Experience.
- Offshore Windfarm experience.
- Ability to use AutoCAD.
- Offshore Survival & Medical.
- Associated with a Professional Institution.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Engineering Degree.
Project Engineer (Contract, Inter Array Cable Installation).
Salary: Day Rate
Duration: 12 months
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
12 month contract in central Scotland ASAP Start A Design Manager opportunity with a well-respected and established equipment manufacturer and industrial contractor is starting a new project which
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our global partners for a Project Engineer with experience within the offshore environment and subsea construction. Working as part of the larger organisation,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.