Project Engineer EC&I
This vacancy has now expired
This will be a broad and varied role, supporting the Senior Management Team in the delivery of an operational first of a kind plant that converts non-recyclable household black bag waste into a Substitute Natural Gas. The NG will be injected into the gas distribution network for use as a direct substitute for North Sea gas, or can be used as a transport fuel alternative to fossil diesel. The role will be partially desk based, with a significant portion of the employee’s time spent in the field coordinating and monitoring day to day activities, and where required engaging in testing, reporting and fault finding.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of process plant construction and commissioning.
- HNC or higher in Electrical, Electronics, PLC/Controls related discipline.
- Experience of construction sites, including a working knowledge of CDM.
- Working knowledge of applicable technical and safety regulations, such as Electrical wiring/installations, pressure equipment directive, DSEAR, etc.
- First class ability to read P&ID, Technical Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, Instrument Hook-ups, and Control Philosophy documents.
- Prior experience of commissioning and testing a full plant and controls system, either PLC or ideally DCS based.
- Working knowledge of common process plant instrumentation, communication protocols, checking and testing of control loops.
- Documenting testing records.
- Fault finding
This role is primarily to support the construction and commissioning of the Natural Gas plant; however, Quanta’s Client has a strong desire to recruit driven individuals who want to advance their career with them beyond this specific role.
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! Quality Assurance Lead required to join a global pharmaceutical
Are you an experienced Engineer within the Life Sciences or related industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Instrument Engineer
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! QA Manager required to join a global pharmaceutical company located
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.