This vacancy has now expired
A fantastic opportunity to work within a company who really make a difference. As a global leader within a niche market, they supply to some of the largest companies globally.
Within the role of Project Engineer, you will run packages, liaise with procurement to write tenders and be involved in process development. It is essential the successful candidate has experience with Clean and Black Utilities along with Process Equipment.
Project Engineer experience/qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position within a Pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrate strong experience with clean and clack utilities
- Ability to work with process equipment such as:
- Clean Water
- Excellent GMP knowledge is essential
- Process development is a key area to this role
- Fluent in English and French OR Dutch
If this seems like it could be of interest to you, get in touch today or apply direct.
Are you interested in leading a €50mil Pharmaceutical expansion and fit-out project working cross-functionally between Belgium and France? Cell and Gene Therapy is on the rise and our client are at
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.