This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for their life-changing treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team on a contract basis, to support an expansion project in Carlow. This is an 11-month contract but with the project expected to last a few years, there’s a good chance of extension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities as a Project Engineer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be responsible for the hands-on project delivery, supporting the project.
- Assist in the cost and schedule aspects of the project.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Facilitate/expedite Mechanical Completion in conjunction with the Construction team. (Liaise with construction contractors towards successful completion of Construction Turn Over Documentation).
- Coordinate third party vendors during SAT execution. Review and contribute to SAT protocols.
- Project Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, API Manufacturing, Chemical Manufacturing).
- 5+ years of hands on engineering experience, this is not purely a management role.
- Project engineering experience in either facilities, utilities, or process equipment.
- Biologics experience would be a bonus.
If you are interested in this contract please apply now, interviews are taking place ASAP.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Cleaning Validation Engineer – long term contract – pharmaceutical expansion project Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and
Process Engineer - World Leading Biotechnology Company - Central Ireland. Working on the technical transfer of new products into our clients facility and ongoing process review work, you will
Lab Validation Technician, New Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.