One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the site Director in managing a portfolio of small, medium, and complex projects on site.
- Provide management and leadership to the outsourced engineering contractors, ensuring they deliver projects safely, and within budget.
- Ensure that there are clear project plans for the projects and that design, construction, commissioning & qualification, schedule and cost are effectively managed.
- Ensure that there are resources and execution strategies in place to execute the portfolio of projects successfully.
- 10 years’ experience in an Engineering environment.
- Experience dealing with Senior stakeholders, and experience managing engineering contractors.
- Experience in portfolio management.
- Technical knowledge of equipment and buildings design and qualification, preferably within the Sterile, Biologics & Vaccines business areas.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join
Republic of Ireland
Project Manager - 11-Month Contract - Ireland With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.