This vacancy has now expired
Due to increase in demand, they are expanding their team and require two Project Engineers to join their team.
- Develop project plans, manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members.
- Work closely with EPCM to effectively & efficiently progress the equipment design.
- Manage the execution of Commissioning & Qualification documentation.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry, ideally within a OSD environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of capital projects, from design through construction and commissioning to handover.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Site HVAC Utilities Engineer An exciting new opportunity for an experienced utilities engineer to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company on their €300 million new build project in Ireland.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.