The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with specialist suppliers and influence decision making with the client's stakeholders (local and global) regarding best technical solutions and project implementation strategy. At project implementation stage, the role will be very much hands on. The Project Engineer will be expected to coordinate all aspects of installation & qualification works and liaise closely with stakeholders.
* Project Engineer: 5 Years+
* Pharmaceutical sector: Mandatory
* Principles of Validation: Desirable
The candidate should have a good understanding and experience of the following key areas in the project life cycle:
- Feasibility / Front end design / Stakeholder engagement / URS
- Project team set up / cross functional communication / chairing & recording meetings
- Capital approval submittals
- Detail design / Vendor Liaison
- Completion / handover / training / customer support / Hypercare
- Control systems architecture
- Electrical & control infrastructure
- Pharmaceutical process equipment packages & liaison with vendors
- Process equipment design documentation packages
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Automation Engineer / Contract / Dublin / 6 Months Quanta are looking for an automation engineer to support our client in their start-up/commissioning stage. We're working on a brand new
Republic of Ireland
An exciting new opportunity with a global biotech company has arisen. They need an downstream manufacturing technology scientist / engineer for an initial 12 month contract working on the new product
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.