Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our bio-tech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Dublin, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. Building a state-of-the-art facility, utilising high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by a major airport and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Project Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing and executing projects throughout the project life cycle from initiation to closeout
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of strategic projects with the capability to manage small projects autonomously to meet business needs
- Project execution is focused on Safety, Quality, Budget and Schedule and complies with good engineering practices, company standards and policies, and all applicable regulations.
- Manage the project cost including monthly forecasts
- Project schedule development and management including risk management/mitigation
- Coordination of trade contractors and equipment vendors to site including supervision
- Ensure compliance with safety and permitting requirements for all on site activities
- Degree in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline (Level 8)
- Demonstrable experience of effectively managing and executing projects from Design through to handover
- Experience in working with cross functional teams to deliver projects to the business (minimum 6+ years)
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Good knowledge of the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Excellent report, standards, technical writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and job-related computer applications required – MS Project also
- Proven record of project management of change in a commercial site
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Supply Chain Distribution Specialist opportunity to join a global Biotech manufacturing organisation in Dublin Hours per week: 40 Rate: up to €250 per day depending on experience
Documentation Specialist - 11 months - Biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations New build Biologics facility have a contract requirement for a Documentation Specialist. Working within operations
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.