Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue is focussed on developing treatments within the area of metabolic disorders, gastroenterology, neurology, inflammation, as well as oncology.
With continued organisational growth and a considerable amount of investment across the portfolio and capital programme on their site based in Ireland.
They are seeking the expertise of a Project Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete process equipment upgrades.
- Liaise with specialist suppliers.
- Advise and influence stakeholders on technical solutions and project implementation strategy.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of installation & qualification work.
- 10 years’ experience as a Project Engineer
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical sector
- A good understanding of validation activities.
- A good understanding of the full project lifecycle, from design through to implementation.
- Role – Project Engineer
- Location – Ireland
- Contract length – 12 months
- Start date - ASAP
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more QA specialists for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? QA Specialist required to join a Global biotech
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
The QC Raw Material Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of this new strategic Drug Substance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.