Our client that specialises in the treatment and prevention of serious human medical conditions is currently seeking the expertise of a Project Engineer.
The successful candidate will be focused on supporting key process improvement initiatives and major capital projects to meet strategic business performance targets (e.g. financial, supply chain, write-offs, cGMP & HSE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for creating accurate and timely cost estimates for projects in accordance with departmental procedures, to ensure that project proposals can be submitted for approval in line with the capital expenditure plan
- Lead complex engineering projects involving cross functional teams and multiple GMP disciplines (e.g. process / utilities / cleanrooms)
- Budget and schedule responsibility for multi-disciplinary GMP projects, including monitoring and reporting on the status of major projects in multiple formats including board reports and presentations.
- A sound knowledge of environmental, health and safety legislation and a practical approach to safety issues is of fundamental importance to the job, to ensure that EHS matters are properly considered in the design and realisation of change proposals.
- A degree in an engineering discipline is essential, preferably chemical or mechanical engineering - The role holder is expected to be Chartered or working towards chartership.
- GMP experience is essential
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
North West England
Project Manager - GlobalBbiotech Organisation - North West Our client that specialises in the treatment and prevention of serious human medical conditions is currently seeking the expertise of a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.