With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate the design effort with the contract engineering firm and ensure compliance to local & Global Standards.
- Support cross-functional project teams to ensure project and site stakeholder inputs and requirements are clear and reflected in design deliverables.
- Support Leads and C&Q team to coordinate preparation and lead FATs/C&Q field execution.
- Develop and/or review system lifecycle documents including Risk assessments, FAT documentation, and C&Q documentation.
- Support installation / start-up / testing of process systems through OQ completion
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Facility, preferably with Building/ Utilities systems.
- Experience of design and construction/handover of pharmaceutical process and building facilities for pharmaceutical facilities.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Scheduler/ Planner - QC Laboratories - Global Pharmaceutical Project - Leinster - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Process Engineer - Technical Transfer – 11 month contract – Pharmaceuticals - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Leinster - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.