I am working with a leading Medical Device company who, due to a large capital investment have a requirement for a Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for project scoping, planning, monitoring and managing from concept to handover within the Manufacturing Engineering function.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Scoping out projects (objectives, need, cost, risk, schedule and resource management).
- Determine key inputs for project approval, responsibilities and critical path activities.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation, (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Lead troubleshooting activities covering complex technical issues with a cross functional team including Supplier and inhouse support (Supplier Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D, Quality).
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis to include improved quality, increased capacity/service and product cost.
- Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the Life Science Industry.
If you would like to find out more about this or any other roles, please apply now for immediate consideration.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Are you an experienced Senior Process Development Engineer looking for your next assignment? I am working with a leading Medical Device company who, due to a large capital investment have a
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Project Manager - The Netherlands - Cell and Gene Therapy I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with my Global Pharmaceutical client's Cell and Gene Therapy facility. The Project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.