Project Engineer - Project Handover - Pharmaceuticals
This vacancy has now expired
New Build Biologics Manufacturing facility has a contract requirement for a Project Handover Engineer to work as a client representative in accepting the handover of systems and areas from the project delivery group.
You will be responsible for tracking and ensuring that all outstanding issues are closed to design specification and the client’s standards on issues such as building fabric, clean room finishes, utilities and process systems
- Work with the project delivery team on the closure of open items, prioritising items for closure and tracking completion.
- Liaise with Project Stakeholders including sponsors, system owners, Operators, Maintenance Engineers, Quality Department and others to ensure systems are complete to required standards.
- Review and understand facility design specifications
- Ensure all the projects are delivered in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements
- Work with Engineering Documentation team to ensure that all engineering documentation is appropriately approved and filed.
- Reporting to Site Engineering Program Lead
- 8 years of proven experience in Project management/Project Engineering within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences or Laboratory industries.
- Demonstrated ability to act as the client’s representative and to build and sustain strong relationships with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated abilities in project planning and scheduling, field coordination.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized work approach and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to identify and resolve construction problems that arise during project development and execution phases.
- Broad knowledge of Pharmaceutical facility design across clean rooms, utilities and process systems.
- Familiarity with life safety systems
- Experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility is advantageous.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Equipment Engineer – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Manufacturing Technology Project Manager – Dublin – 12-month contract One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility
Quality Specialist - Supplier Quality/CMO - Drug Product - 12 months Quality Specialist required for Global External Drug product manufacturing facility. Working within a state of the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.