Project Engineering Manager
Our Pharmaceutical client is looking for a Project Engineering Manager to support their ongoing projects across the UK. This role will require travel across the UK and commitment to being site-based for an agreed duration of time.
- Manage and coordinate projects of £10-20m in value from design through to handover
- To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all relevant internal policies and external regulations / national legal requirements
- To operate in a matrix organisation, driving the local team to ensure that the project is delivered
- To explore and identify new and improved processes targeted at improvement in quality and operational performance
- To work in a safe manner with due regard for the health and safety of self, other work colleagues and the work environment
- Support Safety, Health and Environmental considerations through the development and implementation phases of the project
- Proven background in Project Management of similar projects
- Strong Pharmaceutical background
- Process focused – process equipment knowledge
- Not fazed by dealing with multi-site locations
- Must have experience of previous similar project management activities
- Must have experience of working through the project phases to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/ User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers
- Must have completed full project life-cycle
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
North West England
Project Manager - Contract - UK Our Pharmaceutical client are looking for a Project Manager to support their ongoing projects across the UK. This role will require travel across the UK and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.