Project Management Team Lead
Our client has a number of exciting projects in their pipeline and an excellent culture in which you can develop and establish yourself within the wind industry and become an integral part of their diverse team.
- Leading the companies Project Management teams in Sweden, Finland and Norway and supporting the regional manager.
- Manage Project Managers, Construction Managers and Electrical Works Managers.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and cost control and managing contracts and claims.
- Communicating and liaising with other teams including developed, sales and transport
- Fluent English
- Fluent Swedish or other Nordic languages is a positive
- Must have extensive experience within the onshore wind industry
- 5+ years in similar role
- Proven leadership within project delivery teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working in and leading a diverse team of professionals
- Management experience during wind farm delivery phases
- Good negotiation skills
Would you like the opportunity to work in Australia for one of the world leaders in wind energy? We’re looking for a driven, innovative and organised individual so that we can give you the chance to
Republic of Ireland
This position is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in an excellent work culture, with one of the world’s leading turbine manufactures, gaining training and commissioning experience on a
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s leading wind energy companies? This position will give a passionate and driven individual the chance to work in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.