Project Management Team Lead
This vacancy has now expired
Our client has a number of exciting projects in their pipeline and an excellent culture in which you can develop and establish yourself within the wind industry and become an integral part of their diverse team.
- Leading the companies Project Management teams in Sweden, Finland and Norway and supporting the regional manager.
- Manage Project Managers, Construction Managers and Electrical Works Managers.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and cost control and managing contracts and claims.
- Communicating and liaising with other teams including developed, sales and transport
- Fluent English
- Fluent Swedish or other Nordic languages is a positive
- Must have extensive experience within the onshore wind industry
- 5+ years in similar role
- Proven leadership within project delivery teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working in and leading a diverse team of professionals
- Management experience during wind farm delivery phases
- Good negotiation skills
Quanta are looking for Onshore Wind Asset Managers to support one of our clients in their London office with the management of a portfolio of onshore wind assets. Are you happy to be based in
This position gives you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading companies within the wind industry. After 30 years success in the wind industry, subsidiaries in over 25 countries
We are working with one of the world’s leading transportation to help them identify a Spanish speaking Project Manager to join their team in Madrid. The role will involve travel time of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.