Project Manager / Austria
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers to determine the specifications of the project
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Ensure that LEAN mindset and methodologies such as Target Value Delivery, Last Planner and Offsite Construction are embedded within project teams
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level Degree in Engineering, preferably construction
- English is a requirement
- German language a significant advantage and highly preferred
- A minimum of ten years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects
- Understanding of construction management / field execution together with ensuring good safety set up in field.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in lean mindsets and methodologies would be an advantage
- A team player with leadership abilities
Do you want to be involved with an exciting long-term pharmaceutical project? One of our global clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in a picturesque Austrian location. The C
Do you want to be involved with an exciting long-term pharmaceutical project? One of our global clients is looking for a Computer System Validation Lead / Manager to join their team in a picturesque A
Do you want to be involved with an exciting long-term pharmaceutical project? One of our global clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team in the Netherlands. You will be:
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.