Project Manager / Austria
This vacancy has now expired
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers to determine the specifications of the project
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Ensure that LEAN mindset and methodologies such as Target Value Delivery, Last Planner and Offsite Construction are embedded within project teams
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level Degree in Engineering, preferably construction
- English is a requirement
- German language a significant advantage and highly preferred
- A minimum of ten years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects
- Understanding of construction management / field execution together with ensuring good safety set up in field.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in lean mindsets and methodologies would be an advantage
- A team player with leadership abilities
South San Francisco
A pioneering US based Gene Therapy organisation developing next generation cancer treatment drugs is looking to appoint an experienced External Manufacturing Coordinator based out of their West Coast
A pioneering US based Gene Therapy organisation developing next generation cancer treatment drugs is looking to appoint an experienced Logistics/Supply Chain Coordinator to provide oversight and
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.