Project Manager- Biotechnology
Our Client, A global Biopharmaceutical company is currently embarking on a significantly large capital investment program me at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
With excellent transport links to the rest of the World, this is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Project Manager to join an exciting biotechnology client.
global Biopharmaceutical company require a Project Manager who has in the past delivered a portfolio of complex projects within a live manufacturing environment. The role of the Project Manager will be to manage a portfolio of capital investment programmes at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
Reporting into the Site Capital projects Director, This individual will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects within a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment – this will be across the drug substance manufacturing as well as a finished good. (secondary) These projects will range up to 25 million. USD
The requirement will be for initially 12 months with the view to extend beyond that point.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project Management - To manage the specific projects that will include equipment and facility upgrades within the biologics facility, including the implementation of the project plan, and handover.
- Quality/Compliance - To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all relevant internal policies and external regulations / national legal requirements.
- People Management - To operate in a matrix organisation, driving the local team to ensure that the project is delivered.
- Continuous Improvement - To explore and identify new and improved processes targeted at the improvement in quality and operational performance.
- To work in a safe manner with due regard for the health and safety of self, other work colleagues and the work environment. The Project Manager will also have an on-going role in support of Safety, Health and Environmental considerations through the development and implementation phases of the project.
In order to fulfil the requirements for the Project Manager position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven background in Project Management.
- Must have experience of previous similar project management activities.
- Must have experience of working from design through to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/ User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers.
- Experience of delivering diverse projects within a dynamic project environment – it is likely this person will be managing multiple projects at one time.
- Must have completed full project lifecycle.
- This individual must have had experience of overseeing a similar project with a multi-million capital spend.
If you have a background in Project Management within biopharmaceuticals and can commit to a long term contract opportunity in this beautiful part of the world, please apply with your CV now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Electrical Lead – Denmark – 12 month contract A global Biopharmaceutical company require an experienced Electrical Lead who has in the past delivered Complex projects. The role of the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.