Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Project Manager to join their team on an 11-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a Project Manager
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Adherence to project budgets and schedules.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, standards, behaviours and regulations.
- Ensuring adherence by all personnel and contractors to the high-risk work and Contractor Management programs.
- Engage with EPCM partners.
- Manage change.
- Ensure engineering, safety and environmental standards are met in design and execution.
Requirements as a Project Manager:
- Experience in improvement and engineering/ technology project implementation
- Significant experience in M&E design
- Construction Industry experience
- An understanding of vaccine manufacturing processes
- In depth knowledge of cGMP
- Experience of managing multiple contractors in a GMP environment
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Livestock Field Support Technician – Contract – South of England – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client is now searching for a field based Livestock Support Technician to
QC Microbiology Analyst – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join
A contract vacancy has arisen for an experienced Quality Manager / Responsible person working within distribution & supply chain. You will act as the "responsible person" named on the MHRA licence &
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.