This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €300+ million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for thisProject Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Experience in project management of capital projects in the Pharma industry including significant experience managing sterile or Biologics projects.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated performance in building and managing multi-functional teams.
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join an ever-growing company who are at the forefront of innovating treatments for infectious diseases. We are looking for a Project Director to
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing itself
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.