This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €300+ million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for thisProject Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Experience in project management of capital projects in the Pharma industry including significant experience managing sterile or Biologics projects.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated performance in building and managing multi-functional teams.
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client with a global network of manufacturing facilities, is
Republic of Ireland
The Pharmaceutical capital of Europe has a new face setting up a new base her in Dublin and they need people! Electrical Project engineer is required to join a company who is has their first foot
Do you have major biotech projects experience and relish the opportunity to work for an innovative global organization on a prestigious project in Ireland? Based outside of Dublin, our client is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.