One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Management role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for project oversight and control activities, including, definition of scope, business case development, business requirements definition, milestone identification, project governance, operational planning, risk identification & mitigation, implementation planning, project execution oversight and project closure.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivery on time, to agreed level of quality and within budget.
- Oversite & control for project cost management.
- Delivery of effective & accurate project progress reports.
- Responsible for project stakeholder management and escalation management.
- Creation and control of project plans company-wide projects
- Responsible for project delivery risk and issue management, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions
Requirements as a Project Manager:
- A minimum of eight to ten years of relevant experience in project delivery of projects in the Pharma industry.
- Experience managing and scheduling Supply Chain projects
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence through OEE, predictive maintenance planning
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.