This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Will be working on an electronic batch release project, working alongside the Technical Lead for the project and providing project management expertise.
- Implement the PMO processes within the project, running the score card governance each week and portfolio governance each month.
- Will be the PMO point of contact for the project.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Project Management positions, ideally within the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry.
- PMI certified
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Lead Project Engineer - Cork - 12 Month Contract Quanta are looking for a senior, lead project engineer to join a 12-month project in Cork starting in the new year. A suitable project engineer
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.